Why you should attend this event :
Holi hai !!!!!!
Get ready for the most epic Holi event of the year! RANG BARSE is back and this time it’s bigger and better than ever before. For 5 years, RANG BARSE has been the talk of the town and the biggest Holi event in Bhopal, and this year we’re taking things up a notch.
From the moment you step into the event, you’ll be surrounded by the vibrant colours, the energetic music, and the enthusiastic crowd.
We’ve got everything you need to make this Holi a day to remember. With music areas featuring some of the best DJs in the city, dance activities that will keep you moving all day long, fun games that will challenge your skills, food stalls serving up delicious local delicacies, and refreshing drinks to keep you cool in the heat of the moment.
But that’s not all! Our Holi event is all about colours and we’ve got plenty of them. Get ready to get messy with organic colours that are safe for your skin and won’t harm the environment. It’s the perfect opportunity to let loose, dance, and just have some fun with your friends and family.
So don’t wait, book your tickets now and join us for a day of fun, laughter, and endless memories. You don’t want to miss out on the most colourful event of the year. Get your squad together, grab your tickets, and get ready to RANG BARSE!
Organised by SKG EVENTS COMPANY.
Book your tickets now and get ready to have a blast! See you at RANG BARSE!
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- No refunds on purchased ticket are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
- People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
- Organizers hold the right to deny late entry to the event.
- Venue rules apply.